What are cookies
Cookies Policy Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize user . The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupies minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies) .
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, in granting or denying security settings stored cookies or temporary .
Without your express consent, by enabling cookies in your browser, this page will not link in the cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase ..
What types of cookies used this site ?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for broadcast or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc. .
- Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those who, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the most effective way possible to offer advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to the content of the requested service or use they make of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you regarding your listing Advertise with navigation
- Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same .
Third Party Cookies
This website may use third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, for use of the Site by the user and to the provision of other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
In particular, this Web site uses:
- Google Analytics cookies: are used to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information used to prepare reports that improve this site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, how they got to it and which pages you visited while sailing on our website.
- Cookies Youtube: used to count the number of views of objects embedded in other web videos.
- AddThis cookies: is a technology company that enables web sites and users to easily share content with others through sharing icons and destinations of social bookmarking. The AddThis cookies are used in order to enable the content to be shared. AddThis also used to collect information about website content is shared. Cookies help uniquely identify a user (but not personally, but in terms of direction ) to avoid repeating tasks within a specified time period.
- Other customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, set the language, locale or browser type.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, please contact us at email@example.com
Cookies are files sent to the browser by means of a web server for the purpose of registering the user's activities during their browsing time.
It is possible to access the website by disabling cookies but this could interfere with the correct functioning of the website.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with anonymous users and their computer, without being able to provide personal data of the users themselves. Cookies do not collect personal information that allows the identification of a specific user.
The cookies used by this website are always temporary.